Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Tornado

Tornado


To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?

To dream that you are in a tornado, signifies that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. You will be met with a series of disappointments for the next week or so.  Your plans will be filled with complications.

To see several tornadoes in your dream, represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship. 


(See Armageddon)

2 comments:

mysterious said...

Amazing pic... love it.

Emme Toaye said...

Great picture, after a tornado f4 in size hit my town and my house my first thought was "somebody pushed the button" and my second thought was "why am I still here".